The LM 42 professional dough sheeter is ideal for fresh pasta shops, restaurants, pizzerias and pastry shops, suitable for making sheets for fresh pasta, pastries and pizza.
- Entirely made of 18/10 Stainless Steel.
- COMPACT DESIGN needs minimum space on the countertop.
- STURDINESS and mechanical precision 100% MADE IN ITALY
- SIMPLICITY of the electrical system for maximum reliability
- EASY disassembly of the dough feeding slide, and the rear rollers, to ensure comfortable and effective cleaning of the machine
- FAST removal of the “pasta scrapers” that allows complete everyday cleaning, and easy replacement of the scrapers.
- ABSOLUTE SAFETY for the operator thanks to a patented IGF solution that allows the introduction of the dough up to a thickness of 40 mm.
- The patented system provides for a second entrance of the sheet, of lower thickness at 10 mm, very close to the rolling rollers for prevent the rippling of the sheet and irregular thickness.
- WITH THESE TWO INDEPENDENT INLETS IT IS LIKE HAVING TWO MACHINES IN ONE.
- EXCLUSIVE AND PATENTED micrometric dough thickness adjustment system, with a comfortable, robust and practical lever which, acting on a GEAR system, enables easy and effortless adjustment of the roller opening from 0 mm to 15 mm. This wide opening allows the processing of dough with an initial thickness of 40 mm.
- EXCELLENT HANDLING of the dough thanks to the two idler rollers matched with the dough feeding chute.
- Final dough THICKNESS ADJUSTMENT with a practical and sturdy retaining bezel.
- Fast hooking/unhooking SYSTEM for cutter-sheeter accessories.